Family:)
I have the most amazing family in the world! No family could ever messure up to my family. They would do anything for me, and I would do anything for them. I have two sisters. I have an older sister, and a younger sister. My older sister is named Jessica, she is 16 years old. I love her with all of my heart. of course like the typical sisters we fight, and argue, but that never changes the great relationship we have as sisters! Jessica is an amazing dancer. She has danced since she was 3 years old. (Just like me!) She is on the Lone Peak High school cheerleading squad. She is also an amazing cheerleader. Her and her best friend coached my squad this last year, and that was very fun. She has many other hobbies as well: Volleyball, basketball, surfing, tennis, and much more. She is a straight A student, and a crazy fan of BYU!
My younger sister is named Alyssa, she is 11 years old. Me and Alyssa get along very well. When we are together, we are crazy! Alyssa is also a dancer, and cheerleader. She is the crazy child of the family. She is not afraid to do anything. Her favorite food is definatley candy!:) She is the best little sister ever.
My parents are the best parents I could have ever asked for. They do so much for me and support me in all I do. The tree best words to describe them are: AMAZING, KIND, and UNDERSTANDING.
I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!
Well i'm not a BYU fan but i went to a BYE football game and they played the New Mexico! It was really fun! BYU won haha but i went with Nate Heaps and Candice Day and Maggie Abbott! I hope i get to go to a basketball game soon!
ReplyDelete